Sunday, February 23, 2014

Prince: Manchester Academy 22/2/2014

Quick list of the songs I can remember from last night. Full review to follow hopefully...

Let's go crazy
Purple Rain
Nothing Compares 2 U
I would die 4 U
The Beautiful Ones
Sign of the times
Housequake
Alphabet Street 
Raspberry Beret
Guitar
She's Always In My Hair
Cause and effect
Sometimes it Snows in April
Hot Thing
Forever In My Life
I Could Never Take The Place Of Your Man
If I Was Your Girlfriend
Under the cherry moon
Play That Funky Music
Screwdriver
Crimson and Clover / Wild Thing 
Diamonds And Pearls
Something in the water does not Compute
Starfish And Coffee
When Doves Cry
Take Me With U

Probably some newer ones that I'm not familiar with too, but that'll do for now. Hard to remember 3 1/4 hours worth of stuff.

No comments: